As event planners, we do not just help people plan their perfect wedding. While we do that, we also work on so many other events. One of those events is a Craft Beer Festival called the Lebanon BrewHAHa. On April 25th, 2015 hundreds will gather at the Warren County Fair Grounds to taste craft beer, eat some great food, and enjoy some amazing entertainment. Still on the fence about whether or not to purchase a ticket? Well then you definitely need to read the reasons below as to why you should!
1. BEER, BEER, and more BEER. This is a craft beer festival and tasting featuring 12 different brewing companies. With all these breweries, everyone is bound to enjoy some great tasting beers.
2. Did someone say food trucks? We cannot have everyone drinking and not provide some options for food. There will be grilled food, ice cream, grilled cheese and even waffles making food not a problem for those in attendance.
3. The Entertainment: After all, it is a BrewHAHa. We would not be very good at our jobs if we did not supply impressive entertainment. There will be three different comedians and, of course, some great music from Vanguard.
4. Different Ticket Options: We know not everyone is the same so we have offered different packages for attendance. You may want VIP ($65) or General Admission ($45). You may be the Designated Driver ($15) or just want to come for the entertainment ($10). Even if you make up your mind last minute you can buy your ticket at the door ($55). Whatever you decide there is an option for you. PLUS, if you use the promo code: SIMPLY you will get $10 off your ticket (Only valid for VIP and General Admission tickets).
5. All for a good cause. This event is not all about beer tasting and entertainment. Rather by attending the event (purchasing your ticket) you are helping the Lebanon Symphony Orchestra Chorus and Youth Orchestra. Meaning while you are having fun, you are also supporting a great cause!
Still undecided? Check out http://www.lebanonbrewhaha.com/ for more information and to purchase your tickets!
Want to do more? Become a sponsor of the event! We would love to have you!!
So mark your calendars, find a babysitter, and purchase your ticket to attend the first annual Lebanon BrewHAHa.
Hope to see you there!!!
- Jennifer O.