Friday, February 22, 2013

Bridal Show Sneak Peek!

This Saturday, February 23, I will be a vendor at The Metropolitan Club Bridal Open House.  I am thrilled to be invited to this showcase for the 3rd time in a row.  This bridal open house is very small & intimate and gives me the opportunity to talk with brides one-on-one.  This specific show in the past has been a huge success and I am only hoping that tomorrow's show is no different!

Earlier in the week, I traveled up to Prime Time Party Rental to pick out my table linens, chair covers & sashes, and chargers.  Here is a sneak peek of what is to come for tomorrow's show!  I hope to see you there!

An elegant black, silver, & blush pink table.

A burlap table linen adorned with gold & brown accents.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...