Monday, February 25, 2013

Bridal Show Booth Setup

A few weekends ago, I participated in the 2013 Winter Bridalrama Showcase.  The show was a huge success and I am thrilled to begin working with all of the brides that book with us through the show! Just to name a couple, one bride & groom are saying 'I Do' at the Cincinnati Zoo in October.  Another couple is getting married at The French House in Cincinnati. This particular venue holds a very special place in my heart as it is the exact location that me and my hubby said our vows!

Here are some picture from the show of my booth display!








A former bride of Simply Events helping me showcase my brand new logo banner!

Stephanie & Maura browsing through the Simply Events look books!














Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...