Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Knot Best of Weddings 2013


On December 28, 2012, I received a phone call and an email from www.theknot.com informing me that I am a winner for 2013 Best of Weddings!  I could hardly contain my excitement and was speechless for several minutes.  Receiving this badge of honor was incredibly unexpected considering I do not even pay for advertising with theknot.com.  

So, how on earth was I eligible to be a winner? It's all about the customer reviews! Therefore, I dedicate this award to all of my brides and grooms who shared their experiences about me and my company, Simply Events, with the rest of theknot.com community.  It truly does mean the world to me to be acknowledged for something that I have such a passion for! 

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

To read my reviews click here! Also, if you are part of the Simply Events family, please feel free to keep those awesome reviews coming! I would love to receive The Best of Weddings 2014 and the only way that will happen is if YOU help me out!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...