You will need:
- Three (3) rectangle vases
- The ones pictured are from Ikea for just $1.99/each.
- Two (2) of each size cylinder vase with 3" floating candle
- 6" x 3.25"
- 7.5" x 3.25"
- 10.5" x 3.25"
- A set (one of each size) can be ordered here for only $14.99.
- Ribbon color of choice.
- $4.00 for one spool at any craft store.
- Nine (9) stems of hydrangea (3 stems in each rectangle vase)
- You can order a stem of hydrangea for just $3.00. Just make sure the florist you use sells wholesale.
- If you need suggestions on a florist, contact Catie for excellent vendor recommendations!
- Green filler to create some fullness
- You can use any kind of filler and should only need to spend about $10.
- Bear Grass to float in the cylinder vases
- One bundle will do the trick for a low cost of $10.
Total DIY Project: under $100!