Some must haves for your hot chocolate bar include:
- Hot chocolate, of course! We decided to go with individual hot chocolate packets. This made it easier for the guests to get the proper amount of cocoa mix.
- Toppings! We chose to keep it simple and offer three toppings.
- Crushed peppermints, mini marshmallows, and shaved white chocolate
- Creative names & creative labels for your toppings. We created these adorable topping labels and used these unique candy cane card holders!
- Spoons and/or tongs to fish out the delicious toppings!
- Stir sticks. We had regular stir sticks as well as chocolate dipped candy canes. The kids loved these chocolate dipped stir sticks!
- A decorative element for the table/bar!
- Hot water, duh!! :)
- A pendant banner! We made this Hot Cocoa banner using ribbon, scrapbook paper, card stock for the letters (which were made with stencils), and decorative snowflake stickers!
Photography by Lauren.Ashton Photography