Monday, December 31, 2012

Best of 2012

2012 has been a great year for Simply Events! We participated in 3 bridal shows, were a part of 5 couples big days, threw a spooktacular Halloween extravaganza, managed a corporate lobster bake outing, and coordinated over 10 corporate events! Talk about a busy year for Simply Events.  I am thrilled to be gaining so much ground in only my 3rd year of business and I am super excited to see what 2013 has in store for me.  I know 2013 is going to be unparallelled for Simply Events, as we already have more weddings lined up, bigger plans for corporate events, and much more! 

Thank you all for supporting me and my company!! Keep reading and suggesting topics you want me to blog about! In the meantime, enjoy the your new year celebration and 2012's top 6 most popular blog posts!!
  





 













Happy New Year!!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...