Photo booths are a great option for guest favors as well. Most companies will give the bride & groom a copy of the photo strip along with one copy for the guests. This one for example was placed onto a magnet which I now have hanging on my refrigerator!
Emily & Donny, my bride & groom from September 8th, also had a photo booth at their reception. They used Inlight Photo Booth which provided a custom sized booth designed around how much space was available at the reception! I did not have an opportunity to use this photo booth, however, below are some images from the wedding guests!
Barbara & Sean, my bride & groom getting married on May 26, 2013 will also have a photo booth at their reception! They choose to go with Cincy Wedding Services who couples their photo booth with their DJ service!
If you are considering having a photo booth at your wedding reception, or any event for that matter, here are some questions to ask when doing your research:
- Do you get a digital copy of all the images?
- Does it come with a scrapbook for the bride & groom's copies of pictures?
- If it does, make sure you either like the one they provide or provide them with the scrapbook you want them to use!
- How many hours does the booth operate for?
- Does it come with a personalize photo strip?
- Do they provide the props or will you have to provide the props?
Here are some images from Emily & Donny's photo booth! :)