Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer 2010 BridalRAMA

Last weekend I took part in one of the largest Ohio bridal showcases - BridalRAMA! I designed the Four Seasons Tent for this showcase and I helped 'man the booth' during the event on Sunday, August 15th! There were over 50 wedding vendors and hundreds of brides-to-be planning for their big day! Personally, I enjoy working bridal shows.  Even though most engaged women who attend these types of shows are DIY brides, I enjoy meeting them and informing them of my month-of-coordinating services.  Just because they are DIY brides does not relieve them of the 100% necessity of a day of coordinator! Someone to ensure that their vision is properly executed, someone who will work with vendors leaving the family stress free, and someone who is there - all day- to ensure everything goes smoothly! If you are in need of a month-of-coordinator (a.k.a. Day of Coordinator) visit our website at www.SimplyEventsLLC.com to learn more about our services!

Below are some pictures from the Four Seasons Tent I designed! Enjoy! :)








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...