Friday, July 30, 2010

Welcome to the Simply Events Blog!

Thank you for visiting the Simply Events blog! My name is Catie Harris and I am the owner of Simply Events -- a full service event planning company located in Cincinnati, Ohio. I am really excited to be venturing out on my own and living my dream. I am passionate about event planning and cannot wait to see what 2010 has in store for me!

I am a graduate of Northern Kentucky University with a major in Business Management and minors in both Business Administration and Entrepreneurship.  I have planned everything from weddings to corporate functions and everything in between.  Special events planning is truly my passion and this can be seen through my meticulous and detailed planning skills.

I am a big believer in giving back to the community and I have been a volunteer event coordinator for many non-profit organizations including, The Childrens Home of Northern Kentucky, Brighton Center, and the Museum of Advertising.

While pursing my undergraduate degree, I held many leadership roles including Executive Vice President and Vice President of Programming for NKU's Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization. I was also a student ambassador for the College of Business and received the Haile/US Bank College of Business 2010 Outstanding Undergraduate Student of the Year award.

I will be blogging at least once a month about anything and everything event planning related! Please make suggestions on what you would like to see and read about!  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...